Hi guys!

So recently I stumbled upon a really easy to use rewards app after trying out several not-so-user-friendly ones, and I figured I should share the wealth (literally).

Currently I use mPoints (dictionary.com app is very useful for this), app trailers, and online sites such as swagbucks, but my new favorite is Juno Wallet.

I've had a pleasant experience with JunoWallet for about a month now, and virtually all my activities have been credited--no missing credits. Also, I like that it gives a variety of ways to receive credits, such as watching music videos and trailers, downloading apps, and of course, surveys. I highly recommend trying this out, those of you who have been searching for a solid, good rewards app such as I was for awhile.

Try it out and tell me what your opinions are on it. If you use my invite code ED1889073 you'll get an easy $0.25 and I'll be very appreciative!
    04-05-2013 05:10 PM
    Try my mPoints game!

Get real prizes for playing the game! Collect mPOINTS for daily actions on the game! Choose your rewards! Redeem your mPOINTS for gift cards from major retailers like iTunes and Amazon.
    04-03-2014 05:54 AM
    Swagbucks TV app and EntertainNow apps are what I use the most. LOTS of ways to earn and you can even get rewards via PayPal which is the next best thing to real rewards! Also you can get rewards for shopping online on Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart etc. Pretty Wicked!
    09-04-2014 09:58 PM