Any Calendar Apps that Show Icons in Monthly View

bronx889

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Are there any apps that can display monthly or weekly events with icons. Icons in a widget would be good too. I just haven't found something like Agendus.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
why F around with and settle for just silly icons when you can get the full event in text? it's 2010.

Jorte

jorte1.jpg

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Jorte rules! I love how I can make the widget transparent, so I can still see the live wallpaper.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I use Jorte as well. I think the widget sucks (when you click on a day, it just opens up the app, rather than that day...essentially making it two finger presses to get to a day's events) but other than that, it does work well and is the best one I've found.

Wish it had more customizable colors as well. It's pretty ugly.

braj

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I used Agendus on Palm and my experience is I wasted too much time choosing icons, and everything else. I like Smooth Calendar as a plug in, small and gives you a nice glance at the day. Palm's built-in calendar app though still is better than anything I've found for Android, by far. And that is ancient.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I use Jorte as well. I think the widget sucks (when you click on a day, it just opens up the app, rather than that day...essentially making it two finger presses to get to a day's events) but other than that, it does work well and is the best one I've found.

Wish it had more customizable colors as well. It's pretty ugly.

maybe email the developer.

bronx889

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
why F around with and settle for just silly icons when you can get the full event in text? it's 2010.

Jorte

jorte1.jpg

Because, I'm an official and I could just glance at those icons and know what sport I was officiating and for what organization. So those "silly" icons as you called them worked for me.

I could really just use recommendations on this post and you can save your opinions about what's silly.

braj

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site