Are there any apps that can display monthly or weekly events with icons. Icons in a widget would be good too. I just haven't found something like Agendus.
    08-03-2010 03:32 AM
    why F around with and settle for just silly icons when you can get the full event in text? it's 2010.

Jorte

08-03-2010 06:42 AM
    Another vote for Jorte. Awesome app.
    08-03-2010 09:38 AM
    Jorte rules! I love how I can make the widget transparent, so I can still see the live wallpaper.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.
    08-03-2010 10:57 AM
    Calendar pad is the one I use. It also has a few Widgets and shows the month or week at a glance.
    08-03-2010 11:11 AM
    I use Jorte as well. I think the widget sucks (when you click on a day, it just opens up the app, rather than that day...essentially making it two finger presses to get to a day's events) but other than that, it does work well and is the best one I've found.

Wish it had more customizable colors as well. It's pretty ugly.
    08-03-2010 11:28 AM
    I used Agendus on Palm and my experience is I wasted too much time choosing icons, and everything else. I like Smooth Calendar as a plug in, small and gives you a nice glance at the day. Palm's built-in calendar app though still is better than anything I've found for Android, by far. And that is ancient.
    08-03-2010 12:22 PM
    I use Jorte as well. I think the widget sucks (when you click on a day, it just opens up the app, rather than that day...essentially making it two finger presses to get to a day's events) but other than that, it does work well and is the best one I've found.

Wish it had more customizable colors as well. It's pretty ugly.
    maybe email the developer.
    08-03-2010 12:39 PM
    why F around with and settle for just silly icons when you can get the full event in text? it's 2010.

Jorte

Because, I'm an official and I could just glance at those icons and know what sport I was officiating and for what organization. So those "silly" icons as you called them worked for me.

I could really just use recommendations on this post and you can save your opinions about what's silly.
    08-03-2010 11:26 PM
    Agendus for iPhone - all-in-one personal information manager integrates and enhances the Apple iPhone built-in contact list, adds task management capabilities, ota services such as weather forecast, and more.

Iambic recently released an iPhone version, and their site mentions productivity apps coming to Android 'soon'. So who know, wait and see. Only think is my experience with Iambic is a little hit and miss, often their first releases are buggy messes.
    08-04-2010 12:08 AM
    iRT Calendar for Android

Here's an Android one with icons!
    08-04-2010 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD