Win a free 90-day subscription to Thumbplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassaN0va

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
the eminem recovery compare the his last CD this album was the best thing to happen this year beside me getting my samsung vibrant

How Did I forget that album?! 764K in FOUR DAYS? That man got his swagger back.

Rap has been on a decline because every artist puts their best material on their mixtapes. Like Rossay (Rick Ross) his Albert Anastasia mixtape was WAY better than Teflon Don.

Bob's album wasnt that great. I'm looking forward to Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y's albums.

Usher had a decent album too..

dzs2005

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I must say Recovery by Eminem is pretty great. Lots of good songs on it. However, Vampire Weekend's Contra runs a pretty close second.

kicks

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
It may sound silly, but I'm going with Owl City's Ocean Eyes (Deluxe Version)
The songs are just catchy and upbeat. I'm going to check out CodeToJoy's pick of BT - These Hopeful Machines though.

Se7enth

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The best album released so far this year (in my opinion) would have to be Eminem's Recovery. This album was the epitome of what a real comeback should sound like. And now that I have my Evo, this album gets streamed through my car radio Bluetooth all the time on my way home from work. =D

Viper

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My favorite this year is Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns. I realize it isn't out yet, but its awesomeness precludes its arrival!

Sodders

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Korn's "Korn III: Remember who you are" is a great album for those who love Korn back when they first came out. The sound is simular to their first two albums. Korn is back! I bought it last month and haven't stopped listening to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20