Win a free 90-day subscription to Thumbplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
That's right, we've got 30 three-month trial subscriptions to give away. All you have to do is tell us (in this thread) your favorite album of the year. We'll pick 30 people at random to win one of the 90-day trial subscriptions. Full details here, and we'll close the contest at noon EDT Friday. Good luck!

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Drake's Thanks Me Later Album

It's not often that I can find an Album I can listen to from start to finish.

ajk791

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
My favorite album released thus far this year is Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat the Devil's Tattoo.

Suuuuuch a great album.

mrcam216

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
My favorite album this year is Rick Ross Teflon Don.
(Ex-cop turned crime boss now rapping. Gotta love this country.) But he makes great music.

ClassaN0va

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
TECHNICALLY.....

Erykah Badu's NEW AMERYKAH Part Two was the best album for the 1st half of the year. The tracklist was wonderful. The substance of the album, and the controversy behind the VIDEO alone made it the album of the year. Any woman that can have Common, Andre 3000 AND Jay Electronica fall in love with her Green Eyes (Droiddd) can make it to be the Album of the year. Drake has the best Rookie album, but it doesnt compare to Erykah. Period.

Blah

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Kids these days and their stupid rap music!

In any case, I just listen to Sirius and haven't bought an album this year :( Can't say I have a favorite of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc