Am I the only one with this problem? I have a profile set to occur at a certain time of day. Last night, the phone was asleep and the profile didn't change. I had to wake the phone up and then it happened.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    08-04-2010 03:17 PM
    by asleep you mean the screen is off not that it is shutdown correct?

My "night" profile works fine with my sprint EVO w/ 2.1 and FROYO
    08-04-2010 05:48 PM
    No problems here with my "night" profile either.
    08-04-2010 07:17 PM
    by asleep you mean the screen is off not that it is shutdown correct?

My "night" profile works fine with my sprint EVO w/ 2.1 and FROYO

Correct. When the screen is off, but the phone is still on. What it does when you leave it alone for a specified period of time and it turns off the screen to save power.

At first, I thought I had missed a setting (forgot to mute this or that), even though it had worked the nights before. I checked the settings again and made sure everything was muted and no vibrate except for the ringer and alarms. Then, as I said, last night, it buzzed and alerted me to a twitter notification. I woke the phone up, looked at the "setting profiles" widget on my home screen, and it was dark...then orange...then green. It didn't make a sound after that. And this was well after the time period, so it wasn't like the time just had happened.

This is on an HTC Aria, running stock 2.1, using the most recent version of Lite.
    08-04-2010 08:32 PM
    Ok, something else is causing the problem. I know SP is working, but my Twitter app is still making sounds. What would that fall under? I have everything off except alarms and ringed volume. Would the Twitter app be using alarms as its notification?
    08-04-2010 10:08 PM
    Since this topic has changed direction, I created a new post here

Mods, feel free to close or delete this thread. Thanks.
    08-05-2010 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD