Since I recently updated my EVO to 2.2 Google listen no longer sees my account. Am I the only one its not working for? I'm not rooted if that matters and thanks in advance for any replies.
    08-04-2010 10:06 PM
    The very first thing to always do if a program is acting up is un-install it and then re-install it. See if that helps.
    08-04-2010 10:11 PM
    Tried that and a hard reset as well and still get the cannot find any accounts pop-up.
    08-04-2010 10:13 PM
    Listen is working on my Droid with the 2.2 update. I did have a new notification about permissions that I had to accept on first starting the app post-upgrade, but once done, it's working as before.
    08-05-2010 07:22 AM
    I just tried Google Listen on my EVO 4G with Froyo 2.2 on it, not rooted, and OTA version(official version). It works fine. But I noticed in the notification area on top it was asking me to grant permission again for Listen to access my Google account. Maybe you didn't see this and didn't grant permission. Just a thought. I had originally done this before Froyo and it just asked again. Other than that everything works fine and I am listening right now to the Android Central podcast.
    08-05-2010 09:03 AM
    I just tried Google Listen on my EVO 4G with Froyo 2.2 on it, not rooted, and OTA version(official version). It works fine. But I noticed in the notification area on top it was asking me to grant permission again for Listen to access my Google account. Maybe you didn't see this and didn't grant permission. Just a thought. I had originally done this before Froyo and it just asked again. Other than that everything works fine and I am listening right now to the Android Central podcast.

Exact same thing here FWIW. It is working for me on my Evo with 2.2 and it did indeed re-ask for permissions.
    08-05-2010 09:45 AM
    Well I'm not sure what's going on then because my brothers MOTO Droid is suffering from the same issue as mine. Guess I'm just unlucky or maybe the leaked 2.2 update is the culprit. Thanks for the replies though.
    08-05-2010 05:56 PM
    Can I load URLs from other websites into google listen? The search engine does not seem to find my favorites, including a pretty popular PTI show! Is this not a feature? If not I guess I'll have to pony up for dogcatcher?
    08-10-2010 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD