Does anyone know of a way to customize the color and/or style of home screen icons? For instance, make them black rather than colorful?
    08-05-2010 02:32 PM
    The best icon customizing app i could find is FolderOrganizer which can be found in the market. You can then download icon packs from the market as well. I like the Minimal Icons Pack because they're black and white and very simple without borders.

Another cool thing I about the app is that you can put icons without names to make a cleaner desktop. You can also create "labels" which are like groups. So for example you can create a "game label" and link all your favorite games to it. So you only have one icon to access games giving you a cleaner desktop. One bonus I actually discovered is that you can actually use labels in your launcher if you're using Launcher Pro. This REALLY cleaned up my desktop. I literally have no icons on my front screen, just a clock and launcher because the labels organize everything for me in the launcher.

Not exactly what you asked for as far as resizing and recoloring but it's worked out for me.
    KQCrackberry likes this.
    08-05-2010 04:50 PM
    That's pretty much exactly what I needed. Thanks a million
    08-06-2010 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD