I'm an EVO owner that is using the HTC email client with no real complaints except not being able to delete multiple emails at the same time. With that said, I'm getting ready to move and leave behind an ISP that I've been with for years.

The one painful lesson I've come to learn is never use an ISP's email address as a primary email and while I currently have a Gmail, Hotmail & Yahoo email address I need to set up a new address to move all of my email from my long time ISP account. I want to move all of the email to a new address that will be reliable for the long term, but I already have a Gmail account and I don't want things to be confusing.

My current Gmail account is deeply embedded into my phone as you might imagine and I don't want to create headaches for myself, so I'm asking for advice on what you guys think my best options might be.
    08-06-2010 10:57 AM
    A second gmail account to import your ISP emails? If you need to you can forward the ones you want/ need to your phones gmail account...
    08-06-2010 11:55 AM
    I'm an EVO owner that is using the HTC email client with no real complaints except not being able to delete multiple emails at the same time.
    If you press Menu -> Delete you can mark multiple ones for deletion.
    BrickAlley likes this.
    08-06-2010 12:00 PM
    Thanks EvilMonkey I had missed that. BLUSH
    08-06-2010 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD