No Lock App

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
This is what I use. No muss, no fuss. Just how fancy does a screen unlocker need to be?

I just installed that and think I'll like it as well. I wasn't quite sure what the message about "Toggling Airplane Mode won't allow you to type in your pin" thing meant. I've never had to put in a pin for Airplane mode so must apply to a different phone.

So what happens now when the phone rings? I'm worried I'll be "butt answering" or "butt ignoring" when trying to get it out of my pocket....

Bic

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been using "No Lock" and it's worked fine. And it allows you to wake up the phone with the volume button, not just the on/off one on top of phone. Download free from Market.

DamnRock

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
here's a question... it's my understanding the no lock app will make it so there is no lock screen... I installed it and set it to "Unlocked" ... it seems to work fine when I test it by hitting the power button to lock and then hitting it again to unlock... no lock screen in that case.

HOWEVER... if I let the screen lock on it's own there is still a lock screen when I wake it up... I can't seem to get rid of it in that case...

This is on a basically stock fascinate.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
This application used in conjunction with the default alarm prevented the alarm program from displaying the dismissal screen. In order to turn off the alarm, I had to turn the Evo off and back on. That problem stopped after uninstalling the application.