I use and prefer the no lock app personally
    08-06-2010 09:26 AM
    I use and prefer the no lock app personally
    This is what I use. No muss, no fuss. Just how fancy does a screen unlocker need to be?
    08-06-2010 10:15 AM
    This is what I use. No muss, no fuss. Just how fancy does a screen unlocker need to be?
    I just installed that and think I'll like it as well. I wasn't quite sure what the message about "Toggling Airplane Mode won't allow you to type in your pin" thing meant. I've never had to put in a pin for Airplane mode so must apply to a different phone.

So what happens now when the phone rings? I'm worried I'll be "butt answering" or "butt ignoring" when trying to get it out of my pocket....
    08-06-2010 10:24 AM
    Another Vote for No Lock....love that App....I use it every time I use my phone haha.
    08-06-2010 11:49 AM
    No Lock seems to work just fine.
    08-06-2010 12:49 PM
    No Lock works great!
    08-07-2010 12:24 PM
    I've been using "No Lock" and it's worked fine. And it allows you to wake up the phone with the volume button, not just the on/off one on top of phone. Download free from Market.
    prubin likes this.
    08-07-2010 12:53 PM
    Made you guys a No Lock thread in the app section enjoy,

Later,
    Dave
    08-07-2010 07:26 PM
    here's a question... it's my understanding the no lock app will make it so there is no lock screen... I installed it and set it to "Unlocked" ... it seems to work fine when I test it by hitting the power button to lock and then hitting it again to unlock... no lock screen in that case.

HOWEVER... if I let the screen lock on it's own there is still a lock screen when I wake it up... I can't seem to get rid of it in that case...

This is on a basically stock fascinate.
    09-11-2010 09:23 PM
    This application used in conjunction with the default alarm prevented the alarm program from displaying the dismissal screen. In order to turn off the alarm, I had to turn the Evo off and back on. That problem stopped after uninstalling the application.
    09-12-2010 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD