Hey everyone,

I developed an app called Skedule. It is your tool for school and university and comes with:

• Centralized managing of the teachers you have, so you don't have to type in that one teacher over and over again.
    • To Do list with lesson and date assignment
    • A and B timetables for when you have more than one timetable or your timetables changes every week in a pattern (often found in Germany)
    • Synchronize your data across multiple devices (free GIDIX-account required)
    • Assign room and teacher to every lesson you enter
    • Auto completion for room and teacher
    • Free to use
    • Completely Holo and optimized for tablets and smartphones
    • Change ActionBar color

[Free] Skedule - Your timetabling app that just works.-overview-portrait.png[Free] Skedule - Your timetabling app that just works.-autocomplete.png

[Free] Skedule - Your timetabling app that just works.-overview-landscape.png

[Free] Skedule - Your timetabling app that just works.-appstore_google.png

The app also has companion apps for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Be sure to check them out as well (see Skedule's website for more info on that).
    05-09-2013 04:46 PM
    I thanked you in the Introduction Forum but wanted to say the you do some awesome apps and I wish you nothing but the best. Please feel free to roam around and let everyone know yourself in the different forums who you are and at least introduce yourself. Have a great day.
    05-09-2013 06:30 PM
    I updated the thread to reflect changes made in more recent versions of Skedule.
    04-23-2014 05:37 PM