I've been having issues with sound quality in the lastest update of Pandora so I tried a few of the other music streaming programs (slacker and last.fm.) This is on an Evo 4G.

My issue with last.fm is that random, a track will stop playing and advance to the next track. I thought it might be due to the fact that I had a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable plugged in, but it happened with or without the cable plugged in.

Any ideas on what causes this? or suggestions for a last..fm/Pandora like program?

08-09-2010 11:35 PM
    I use last.fm and have never had this proble. Another to try:

Sent from my Motorola Cliq
    08-10-2010 01:39 AM
    Last.fm skips to the next track when the stream gets interrupted too long for it to recover. We're talking several seconds here normally.
    08-10-2010 07:53 AM
    could be inconsistent data patterns
    08-10-2010 09:45 AM
    I've had this same thing happen to me with pandora 3 or 4 times.
    not a big deal really.. but it was odd. so it doesn't appear to be limited to last.fm
    08-10-2010 10:07 AM
    I can't even use my Last.fm on Sprint anymore because it always skips to the next song after a few seconds. When I first got my EVO in August it worked fine but I think Sprints network got slammed by the data eating EVO users b/c its worthless now.

I can still last.fm on my Logitech Squeezebox at home with WiFi and on my EVO at home on the WiFi but if I have to use Sprint data it starts skipping immediately

If anybody knows how to fix this that would be awesome but I am worried its a network issue and out of our hands.....
    11-24-2010 09:44 AM