STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
You obviously can't read very well....

The ABILITY to message anyone on Android without having to request their email.

Better interface, faster messaging. Better quality video chat.

Cross platform and organization.

Some people just CAN'T be pleased. While you are complaining about a messaging app, there are thousands to millions of kids starving out in the world..... And here you are complaining about something so stupid.
Get a life brah.

Improved video would be welcome - Skype has blown away GTalk on that score for a long time. Haven't seen any improvement to date though.

Faster IM? Never had an issue with lag, so it's nothing to me.

Contacts? I already have friends' contact info, so that feature doesn't help much if at all. Feeding me business contacts that I most definitely do not want with no recourse? That's very poor planning.

Any way to customize the layout so it doesn't look like some Yahoo wankfest? Nope.

Aside - is anyone actually using G+ yet?

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Improved video would be welcome - Skype has blown away GTalk on that score for a long time. Haven't seen any improvement to date though.

Faster IM? Never had an issue with lag, so it's nothing to me.

Contacts? I already have friends' contact info, so that feature doesn't help much if at all. Feeding me business contacts that I most definitely do not want with no recourse? That's very poor planning.

Any way to customize the layout so it doesn't look like some Yahoo wankfest? Nope.

Aside - is anyone actually using G+ yet?

This just made me LOL all the way to the toilet. You are clueless brah but more power to 'ya, peace out.

Sent from my SPH-L710

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey