Hmm. All access is really good. Nothing new but I like the app.

One thing though. I have sprint so it takes forever to load songs sometimes.

When you add them to your library and download them that's good. But what happened when you cancel your subscription?

Im assuming you can't hear them anymore. So why can't I delete them from my library now?

Posted via Android Central App
    05-22-2013 01:27 AM
    I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing that you can remove them from your library only from a PC. If I'm not mistaken, we've never been able to remove something from the library via the mobile app, so no change there.
    05-22-2013 05:14 PM
    I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing that you can remove them from your library only from a PC. If I'm not mistaken, we've never been able to remove something from the library via the mobile app, so no change there.
    Yea that worked.

Now just wondering what happens when you cancel your subscription. Anyone do this yet?

05-23-2013 08:15 AM
    IF its anything like Rhapsody..once you cancel the sub..those songs are no longer playable until you resub..you will more then likely get an error about either expired license or be asked to resub
    05-23-2013 08:28 AM
    This is why I don't like it. $8-$10 a month to borrow music. If they did something like give me 5 songs a month for free I'd say it would be worth it, but there are just too many ways for me to get free music for me to justify borrowing from Google.

It'll be interesting to see if this takes off though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    05-23-2013 08:33 AM
    I apologize in advance if this is the wrong thread...not sure if the protocol is to put ALL Google music app questions in the same thread or start a new one. If I need to create a new thread, please let me know and I will do so.

Has anyone found a way to more easily add a lot of songs to the device rather than having to "pin" individual songs or albums? Seems crazy to me that there isn't a way to "batch" download entire playlists and maybe there is but I'll be danged if I can't find it...overall, I'm not a huge fan of the app itself...love the service but find the app somewhat difficult to navigate around in.

David
    05-23-2013 10:12 AM

Has anyone found a way to more easily add a lot of songs to the device rather than having to "pin" individual songs or albums? Seems crazy to me that there isn't a way to "batch" download entire playlists and maybe there is but I'll be danged if I can't find it...overall, I'm not a huge fan of the app itself...love the service but find the app somewhat difficult to navigate around in.

David
    You can pin an entire playlist. Just click the settings (3 gray buttons) on the playlist cover and select keep on device.
    DQSooner likes this.
    05-23-2013 10:15 AM
    Thank you!! Not sure how I missed that but I obviously did...
    05-23-2013 10:29 AM
    Now if I could just find a way to remove individual songs from my phone...I can delete playlists and remove songs from the playlists but they are still on the phone. For whatever reason, the mobile app doesn't work well for me...I'm hoping I can get used to it soon but it's frustrating right now...
    05-23-2013 06:57 PM
    This is why I don't like it. $8-$10 a month to borrow music. If they did something like give me 5 songs a month for free I'd say it would be worth it, but there are just too many ways for me to get free music for me to justify borrowing from Google.

It'll be interesting to see if this takes off though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I think these services are great. $10 a month is not a lot of you think about it. Yea you can get your music for free but your paying for on demand music when you don't have it.

Sirus xm subscription is 140 for the year. This would come out to 120. And with this you pretty much have every song ever. Xm your paying for the same 20 songs depending on what you listen to.

DQSooner likes this.
    05-24-2013 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD