corporate email

rhcmhc#AC

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
thoughts of an app that connects with a non-gmail account (like the one for my university)? I've had someone suggest one called "touchdown."

I have an X.

Thanks!

santinelli

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
thoughts of an app that connects with a non-gmail account (like the one for my university)? I've had someone suggest one called "touchdown."

I have an X.

Thanks!

Exchange by Touchdown is wonderful. It is for connecting to microsoft exchange.. I believe if your university is using POP/IMAP you could probably use something like K9...

sammyc53#AC

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Check out 'Good Messaging'. Been using this solution for like 7 years. Their android app is great. Requires a Good Messaging server backend, or just get a hosted Exchange account with a Good add-on from someone like Intermedia. I have seen these packages run as low as 15/Month.

slideways

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Check out 'Good Messaging'. Been using this solution for like 7 years. Their android app is great. Requires a Good Messaging server backend, or just get a hosted Exchange account with a Good add-on from someone like Intermedia. I have seen these packages run as low as 15/Month.

Good is good (pardon the pun) however be warned there is a major flaw with Good and Sense. The problem is very similar to the Facebook fix that was just recently released in that the phone can never go to "sleep", it is ALWAYS on. Which, as you can guess, is a major battery drain.

Supposedly Good is working on a fix for the Good/Sense issue but who knows when said fix will be released. They've known about this issue since the very first phone with Sense was released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20