I gave Google Now a fair shot, but I decided to disable the program after using it for over 2 months on my Galaxy Note 2.
    I followed all the instructions, linked and performed all my searches under my google account, gave as much parameters as possible, and turned on all the notifications to the "max levels". At the end, this application was just underwhelming and failed to meet my expectations (based on the concept that I read of this app)

My reasons:
    Overall, the card updates are slow
    Gives me a lot of irrelavant or stale data (public transportation delays not recorded)
    Has limited use (United Airlines is the only airlines set up, duplicative calendar and weather functions with 3rd party or bloatware apps, I only follow 2 sports teams & I watch those games live)
    drains my battery, even when the phone is in deep sleep (this one is the last straw, I don't care if the app is slow, limited in use, etc, but for this app to wake up my phone 50 times overnight and drain 10% of my battery in sleep mode is just not acceptable)

just my rant, I'm not sure if others feel very strongly one way or another on this. If there's a significant improvement with a furture update, I'm willing to give it another shot, but at this point, I'm turning this app off.
    05-22-2013 03:40 PM
    Minus the battery drain which doesn't really bother me I don't have these issues. Cards are fast with updates for what I need.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-25-2013 07:00 AM