Hello,

Is there a way to get the launcher pro and sense widgets to play well together? If not, is there a way to get some of the sense widgets out there...i.e. the stock messaging and email widgets. I like those better than any of the others.

Thanks.
    08-10-2010 07:48 PM
    You need to go to lp forum and ask them. But I doubt since its HTC. Check the other threads and see what's posted.
    08-10-2010 08:31 PM
    Hello,

Is there a way to get the launcher pro and sense widgets to play well together? If not, is there a way to get some of the sense widgets out there...i.e. the stock messaging and email widgets. I like those better than any of the others.

Thanks.
    No It is not possible to use Any Sense Widgets with the LaunchPro+.

The way that sense is built in with the theme codes (this means that the widgets require that Sense launcher to be running) Since you are using the LP+ Launcher that means the support code is not there and there for you cannot use the Sense Widgets. Only the LP+ Widgets. More are comming in due time though (:
    08-10-2010 08:35 PM
    No It is not possible to use Any Sense Widgets with the LaunchPro+.

The way that sense is built in with the theme codes (this means that the widgets require that Sense launcher to be running) Since you are using the LP+ Launcher that means the support code is not there and there for you cannot use the Sense Widgets. Only the LP+ Widgets. More are comming in due time though (:
    Thank you for that response. That's what I figured. I'm sticking with the sense until launchpro updates their widgets. I personally think the sense widgets are better than most of the ones out there.
    08-10-2010 09:02 PM
    Thank you for that response. That's what I figured. I'm sticking with the sense until launchpro updates their widgets. I personally think the sense widgets are better than most of the ones out there.
    No Problem. I'm on a DX so I wouldn't know the difference between the apps, I believe there is a messaging widget in the works though. There are alot of request on the lp forums. You could check them out if you want or maybe go suggest something for them to work on!
    msnider73 likes this.
    08-10-2010 09:21 PM
    Try to find some widgets to subsitute. I could care less for the news/stock widgets, but Sense's on/off data toggle widgets were nice.

Search the market for "curvefish" for a lot of toggles for things like bt, gps, autorotate, wifi, 3g, etc...
    Hope that helps some of the needs you have.
    msnider73 likes this.
    08-10-2010 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD