I have had my evo since launch day. 2 nights ago i did a hard reset to clean some things up so i have been slowly returning things back to the phone. i went to the app market and started re-downloading apps i had previously bought and not returned. To which i have been emailed about my purchase and i believe charged to my account again (the charge is still pending in my online account and will not show where its from until it clears) Is this a problem or should i be getting in contact with the app creator for this?
    08-10-2010 09:45 PM
    Did you download them or let the market automatically download them?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    08-10-2010 10:30 PM
    Did you download them or let the market automatically download them?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    What he said ^^^
    Also, did you have more then one account on your phone?
    08-10-2010 10:42 PM
    Im having the same problem with Beautiful Widgets. When I first got my EVO, I was just tying it out and put one of my spam gmail accounts on there. I left it on there for a few days and during the interim, I bought Beautiful Widgets. I was getting hundreds of emails per day (twitter) so I wanted to put a fresh gmail on there to start over. After I did the hard reset, I put the new email on their and went to download Beautiful Widgets and it prompted me to buy it again.

I emailed the dev from both accounts with the same problem and I haven't received any response. This was over a week ago.
    08-11-2010 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD