[APP]Support Caller Free

xunile

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
cell_phone2-title(256x125).png

Hi. I've just recently decided to try my hand at android development. I've recently uploaded my first app to the Google Play Store. I would love for you to download it and give it a try, any thoughts or feedback about the app would be much appreciated.

If you have ever needed to call the tech support number of a company you know how frustrating it can be to find their support number online.
This free app allows you to both find and then call customer support numbers for various wireless carriers and cable company's.
You click on the app, find the company you are looking for, then click the button.
The app auto populates your phone dialer with the number, then all you have to do is click call.

There is a pro version coming soon that will be $1.99. It offers 36 different customer support numbers with more to come.

Google Play Store Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xunile.supportcaller&feature=search_result

Last edited:

xunile

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Added 4 more numbers for the paid version. It now has 44 numbers included. The free version still has 16 numbers included.
Check out the free version and if you find it useful but would like access to more support numbers try the paid version.

xunile

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Added another 4 numbers in the Banks section for a total of 48 numbers now in the paid version. The free version still has 16 numbers so that you can get an idea of how the app works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1