Does anyone know of an app that changes certain settings by location. For example if I leave a certain location from my house it would turn off wifi/bluetooth/etc then turn it back on when im back in the area or any area of my selection. I have an app called mutebylocaton which I like since I have it set up to set my phone to vibrate when im at work and it does it without really having to do anything like shaking the phone or whatever
    05-29-2013 06:55 AM
    Does anyone know of an app that changes certain settings by location. For example if I leave a certain location from my house it would turn off wifi/bluetooth/etc then turn it back on when im back in the area or any area of my selection. I have an app called mutebylocaton which I like since I have it set up to set my phone to vibrate when im at work and it does it without really having to do anything like shaking the phone or whatever
    Llama FTW. Search for it in this Forum and you'll find a long thread in progress where Llama users share and explain the various settings they have discovered to perform many different functions. I use it for exactly the task you have outlined above.

EDIT- Here I saved you a step

http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...-examples.html
    05-29-2013 03:04 PM
    Thanks I check it out and I like it. Im gonna play around with it a little to set it to my liking but I like it
    05-31-2013 09:07 AM