URGENT - Freelance Android App developer needed, Glasgow

AndroidAppsRUs

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
We urgently need a freelance app developer who is fluent in Android to help meet an immediate project deadline. Experience is essential. Availability over the next few working days is required.

The company has been providing mobile apps to global clients since 2011, and is based in Glasgow.

developergroup

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Kindly share your requirement. I would provide you timely update and also complete project on time.

My contact details are vipin(at)sagipl(dot)com and sag.vipin (skype) .

Thanks

aakashparikh

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi There,

Greetings!

I am glad to inform you that we have many experienced developers for mobile and web app development and can surely assist you with your requirements with the best in the market.

We mean Trusted PARTNER to our clients and not just Software, Web Development and Marketing company. Please do visit us at Offshore Software Development | IT Oursourcing Experts - Intel IT Hub where we work on almost every Web & Mobile Technologies.

In today?s IT era, consumers are looking for ?trusted digital associations?. IIH is a part of today?s transforming Technology world. Our objective is to be a trusted partner for all of your professional technology needs. We provide meaningful attention and create long-term relationships with our clients and associates.

I believe I would definitely get a chance to showcase what we can offer you and how we can assist your needs. It would be great to get connected over Skype where in we can discuss any development requirement. Also our working hourly rates are as low as a freelancer.

My Skype ID: aakash.intelithub

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Best Regards,
Aakash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC