07-07-2010 05:32 PM
220 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Latest update fixed that issue. It dropped last night.
    11-25-2009 12:32 PM
    What do you guys think about this idea?
    Feature Requests: Bottom Dock
    11-25-2009 12:35 PM
    Downloaded it again, and it is working like a champ.

Thanks

Mark
    11-25-2009 12:48 PM
    Downloaded it again, and it is working like a champ.

Thanks

Mark
    +1 ... dxTop rocks!
    11-25-2009 01:02 PM
    not a good time to say this because everyone's begging for pics only, but I just wanted to say that I tried DXtop and GDE and although I liked both, Panda Home is my favorite, better features imo and it's FREE, can't beat that. Also, PandaHome doesn't redraw the icons when rotating, it just does it, much smoother.
    11-25-2009 01:23 PM
    not a good time to say this because everyone's begging for pics only, but I just wanted to say that I tried DXtop and GDE and although I liked both, Panda Home is my favorite, better features imo and it's FREE, can't beat that. Also, PandaHome doesn't redraw the icons when rotating, it just does it, much smoother.
    I must have missed something. What features does Panda Home have that GDE and dxTop does not?
    Also I had issues with the WWD/BW widget. Is this fixed?
    11-25-2009 01:40 PM
    I had the same issue. Had to uninstall the app to get it working again. the Dock never disappears, you can't slide it, you can't add apps to it, and you can't delete anything.

Hoping it is just a bug with the latest release. Can't use it until they fix it though.

Mark
    I had the same issue, uninstall and reinstall didn't work, but last night's update has it working perfect again.
    11-25-2009 01:49 PM
    Moderators: Can you edit the first post and request 'Pictures Only' in this thread... and request all discussion be done either via PM or in the dxtop thread with a link to the dxtop thread.
    Posts discussing dxTop have been moved here.
    11-25-2009 02:21 PM
    I had the same issue, uninstall and reinstall didn't work, but last night's update has it working perfect again.
    Yup mine works perfect .... so much better having the app dock :-)
    11-25-2009 04:09 PM
    Nope I would still prefer the fifth screen..buuuuttttttt why not a combination of the two!?
    11-25-2009 05:29 PM
    Just found this feature if people aren't aware of it .... with the dock on screen you can longpress the 'back' and 'menu' button and they bring up the drawers. I put reverse drawers so back brings up drawer and menu brings up the task drawer.
    11-25-2009 05:37 PM
    Nope I would still prefer the fifth screen..buuuuttttttt why not a combination of the two!?
    Both would be nice.
    11-25-2009 05:44 PM
    i personally would find that more useful than a 5th screen.

i'm looking for ways to really fill the 4 i have, i'm just saying, i don't need the picture of my girlfriend on the screen.

don't tell her though
    11-25-2009 06:12 PM
    i'm looking for ways to really fill the 4 i have, i'm just saying, i don't need the picture of my girlfriend on the screen.

don't tell her though
    LOL.
    Yeah I kind of feel the same way.
    11-25-2009 06:20 PM

don't tell her though
    Lord. Mine gets pissed because I don't have her pic on the main homescreen. Lol. She said "why are you hidding me?" :rolleyes:
    11-25-2009 10:16 PM
    So why you hissing her?
    11-25-2009 10:31 PM
    Lord. Mine gets pissed because I don't have her pic on the main homescreen. Lol. She said "why are you hidding me?" :rolleyes:
    Preach brutha
    11-25-2009 10:53 PM
    Good thing I doubt mine would ever come to this
    site
    11-26-2009 12:42 AM
    Just to get us back on track.....

I am very new to Droid came from BB Curve. I really wanted to hide some icons, use folders, etc. When I discovered this forum and this one in particular. DXTOP has let me make all the changes I want. Loos great and relatively easy to set up.

Thanks so much. So many of us are new to this strange phone!

By the way, loving it!
    11-26-2009 12:45 PM
    Good thing I doubt mine would ever come to this
    site
    Ditto. I made the mistake of telling mine that I 'graduated' to senior member on a message board, she has made fun of me ever since (now that I think of it rightfully so).

On topic, I've had a lot of problems with dxtop since the upgrade that enlarged the bottom icons. I've emailed the dev who has been pretty responsive to date especially with its popularity....at least here anyway. Things disappearing, increased lag, forced quits, and no matter how many times I check the 'make it default' box it always ask me which home to go to.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
    11-26-2009 01:36 PM
    Ditto. I made the mistake of telling mine that I 'graduated' to senior member on a message board, she has made fun of me ever since (now that I think of it rightfully so).

On topic, I've had a lot of problems with dxtop since the upgrade that enlarged the bottom icons. I've emailed the dev who has been pretty responsive to date especially with its popularity....at least here anyway. Things disappearing, increased lag, forced quits, and no matter how many times I check the 'make it default' box it always ask me which home to go to.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
    I've had that problem too with it always asking me which home I wanna go to. Its getting annoying. Think I'm gonna try out GDE.
    11-26-2009 05:06 PM
    dxTop is great but at this point GDE is better.
    11-26-2009 08:41 PM
    I personally don't really like the look of GDE but to each their own. I just don't understand why these features wouldn't be included in the OS!
    11-27-2009 12:50 PM
    Liking this app much
    11-28-2009 09:23 AM
    I loved this app at first as well. For some reason it will NOT quit crashing on me... and over the past couple of days it has moved super slow. When I switch back to regular home it works fine.

Maybe I should try a reinstall. Im on the droid by the way.
    11-28-2009 04:32 PM
220 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD