DX Top

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
You have to slide back to the two tabs in order to slide things off into the trash, you can't do it if you have the mini dock on the screen.

Or you can just long press the icon and drop it in place, then select delete from the menu that pops up... pretty simple actually... but wish the delete bin showed up in the bottom whenever you long pressed on an icon no matter your lower bar situation.

Note to moderators: We might want to break off some of this conversation out of the thread (perhaps into a dxtop discussion thread...) it would be nice to have a pictures only thread.. ...just saying :D

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

Note to moderators: We might want to break off some of this conversation out of the thread... it would be nice to have a pictures only thread.. ...just saying :D

Agreed, this should be pictures only and the rest can go into the dxTop app thread. However new members will still come in here and ask questions. That and the fact that the OP did not state that he wanted pics only.

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
However new members will still come in here and ask questions. That and the fact that the OP did not state that he wanted pics only.

Moderators: Can you edit the first post and request 'Pictures Only' in this thread... and request all discussion be done either via PM or in the dxtop thread with a link to the dxtop thread.

THAAANKS.jpg

PS... if you make me a moderator, i'll do it :D

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the dock. I swiped to the left and the tabs disappeared and the dock shows up and says "long press to add apps" but I can't long press it (nothing happens) and if I try to long drag an icon, it won't dock .. Now I can't get the tabs back? What to do??

krafticus

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the dock. I swiped to the left and the tabs disappeared and the dock shows up and says "long press to add apps" but I can't long press it (nothing happens) and if I try to long drag an icon, it won't dock .. Now I can't get the tabs back? What to do??

I had the same issue. Had to uninstall the app to get it working again. the Dock never disappears, you can't slide it, you can't add apps to it, and you can't delete anything.

Hoping it is just a bug with the latest release. Can't use it until they fix it though.

Mark

ThirstyTurtle

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
not a good time to say this because everyone's begging for pics only, but I just wanted to say that I tried DXtop and GDE and although I liked both, Panda Home is my favorite, better features imo and it's FREE, can't beat that. Also, PandaHome doesn't redraw the icons when rotating, it just does it, much smoother.

R

Roy Aguilera

not a good time to say this because everyone's begging for pics only, but I just wanted to say that I tried DXtop and GDE and although I liked both, Panda Home is my favorite, better features imo and it's FREE, can't beat that. Also, PandaHome doesn't redraw the icons when rotating, it just does it, much smoother.

I must have missed something. What features does Panda Home have that GDE and dxTop does not?
Also I had issues with the WWD/BW widget. Is this fixed?

ryno2292

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I had the same issue. Had to uninstall the app to get it working again. the Dock never disappears, you can't slide it, you can't add apps to it, and you can't delete anything.

Hoping it is just a bug with the latest release. Can't use it until they fix it though.

Mark

I had the same issue, uninstall and reinstall didn't work, but last night's update has it working perfect again.

korp#IM

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Just found this feature if people aren't aware of it .... with the dock on screen you can longpress the 'back' and 'menu' button and they bring up the drawers. I put reverse drawers so back brings up drawer and menu brings up the task drawer.

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

i personally would find that more useful than a 5th screen.
i'm looking for ways to really fill the 4 i have, i'm just saying, i don't need the picture of my girlfriend on the screen.

don't tell her though ;)

LOL. :D
Yeah I kind of feel the same way.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
i personally would find that more useful than a 5th screen.

i'm looking for ways to really fill the 4 i have, i'm just saying, i don't need the picture of my girlfriend on the screen.

don't tell her though ;)

Lord. Mine gets pissed because I don't have her pic on the main homescreen. Lol. She said "why are you hidding me?" :rolleyes: