DX Top

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Ok. Here we go. All was good in the land of droid + dxtop and then I swiped right or left on the drawers and they and the delete are "gone" and all I have is long press to add applications in the dock. Mind you I can press for an hour and get nothing. Any cloo how to get the drawers back. A cancel feature would be nice right about now.

ThirstyTurtle

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded the dxtop update and nothing works right on it now:

- Can't get rid of screen indicator even though I did that in settings.

- Slid the drawers to add apps in the bottom. Can't get the drawers back, and long pressing to add app does nothing. Now it's just stuck on "Long press to add applications."

Everything worked fine before I updated. Tried uninstalling and installing a couple times...same problems.

same problems. Really annoying because now I can't even remove widgets because the tray isn't there to drag it to:0(

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i would try to uninstall the app and then reinstall it.

or try clicking the menu button, and see what "view" you are in, maybe you changed it by accident and it's acting weird because of it?

oh, and here's some more pics of the app and my home screens
screen.jpg

Last edited:

P3Droid

Banned
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
i would try to uninstall the app and then reinstall it.

or try clicking the menu button, and see what "view" you are in, maybe you changed it by accident and it's acting weird because of it?

oh, and here's some more pics of the app and my home screens

Your screen looks great, Ihave two questions. What calendar are you using and how did you get the bottom tray to work, mine does not?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the calendar is pure grid calendar

the bottom tray: swipe left or right on the drawer tabs and they should slide away, then just drag icons into it (i took them from the folders, but i would guess the easiest way is to get them out of the drawers onto your "desktop" then swipe the drawers away, and then drag them into the dock)

or are you having some other issue with the dock?

it has gotten much easier to put them in the dock since the last update i feel.

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Not wanting to put anything into the dock but rather want the 2 drawers that were there to. Come back. Ie. The oposite of swiping them away to add some proggie to the dock

P3Droid

Banned
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
the calendar is pure grid calendar

the bottom tray: swipe left or right on the drawer tabs and they should slide away, then just drag icons into it (i took them from the folders, but i would guess the easiest way is to get them out of the drawers onto your "desktop" then swipe the drawers away, and then drag them into the dock)

or are you having some other issue with the dock?

it has gotten much easier to put them in the dock since the last update i feel.

Okay, I can't get anything into my bottom tray and I have to delete and reinstall the app.

Also my calendar doesn't look like yours what is your settings? I'm using the same program.

R

Roy Aguilera

That is odd. My drawers work fine (opening and sliding them away).

NEKRO

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
The only way for me to get the tab showing is to hold the menu button until it pops up, but at that point there isnt much of an option to get it back on the main screen. I am going to try and uninstall and reinstall.

R

Roy Aguilera

There is another way. People that don't have dxTop post screen shots too.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Okay, I can't get anything into my bottom tray and I have to delete and reinstall the app.

Also my calendar doesn't look like yours what is your settings? I'm using the same program.

it's the 3x2 calendar iirc.

and the skin is one of the black ones

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance