DX Top

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Home replacement app in the market. Most in this thread are using DxTop Home. That's how we get the two drawers (or the 5 icons row beneath other icons). The flip clock is from weather widget - donate. And wallpapers are from various places.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
When I posted my screen in the other thread I had to usb it over to my computer because I couldn't find the screenshot in my gallery. Am I missing something, can you not access straight from the sd card on the phone?

@youngchrisg....I would pull the trigger on that purchase, middle screen on not!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
On BW what do you set sunrise sunset to. Official or Civil?

official

10char

When I posted my screen in the other thread I had to usb it over to my computer because I couldn't find the screenshot in my gallery. Am I missing something, can you not access straight from the sd card on the phone?

@youngchrisg....I would pull the trigger on that purchase, middle screen on not!

you can find it if you use a file manager to open it, but i guess the gallery app doesn't look in the root folder for pictures

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I use dxTop.

From your Twitter widget on picture #1: "visitidaho: DowntownBoise Tis the season!"

This just plucked a string in my heart. :D

I wish that when you had the icon bar across the bottom instead of the drawers that you could just slide your finger upwards over the icon bar and get the main drawer to slide open... it'd be a nice feature because honestly... i like the icon bar and never want to see my slider tab again (just takes up extra space IMO)

korp#IM

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
From your Twitter widget on picture #1: "visitidaho: DowntownBoise Tis the season!"

This just plucked a string in my heart. :D

I wish that when you had the icon bar across the bottom instead of the drawers that you could just slide your finger upwards over the icon bar and get the main drawer to slide open... it'd be a nice feature because honestly... i like the icon bar and never want to see my slider tab again (just takes up extra space IMO)
:) ... I spent the summer there ... well in Nampa but basically Boise at night lol.

I actually didn't have the icon bar because it froze the last time I did that. However I just installed the new update they released this morning (took the pics before) but it fixed that and I now have the icon bar. That would be nice to be able to access the drawers by doing that though. It was so weird to not always have my phone accessible with a touch so thats the first thing on my icon bar!

korp#IM

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Its a program called dxTop. Look for it in the market.
Yup .. I believe there is a trial but something about restarts every 30min. The real version is $3 and is probably one of the most useful applications so far that I have used. I would definitely recommend it and they are very good/quick about fixing bugs.

krafticus

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Yup .. I believe there is a trial but something about restarts every 30min. The real version is $3 and is probably one of the most useful applications so far that I have used. I would definitely recommend it and they are very good/quick about fixing bugs.

I paid for it and tried it, got to the App bar on the bottom, and couldn't put apps in, nor could I get rid of it. Had to uninstall it to get the phone working again. Since that bar was there (app launcher I guess), I couldn't delete some of the icons on the home screen either, as the trash bin was no longer present. If they fix that, it seems like a winner.

Mark

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
First problem with it I've had....woke up this morning and all the apps I had put on the right screen were gone and powercontrol widget on my home screen disappeared. Seems to take a little longer with reloading the widgets since the most recent update.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I paid for it and tried it, got to the App bar on the bottom, and couldn't put apps in, nor could I get rid of it. Had to uninstall it to get the phone working again. Since that bar was there (app launcher I guess), I couldn't delete some of the icons on the home screen either, as the trash bin was no longer present. If they fix that, it seems like a winner.

Mark

You have to slide back to the two tabs in order to slide things off into the trash, you can't do it if you have the mini dock on the screen.

R

Roy Aguilera

First problem with it I've had....woke up this morning and all the apps I had put on the right screen were gone and powercontrol widget on my home screen disappeared. Seems to take a little longer with reloading the widgets since the most recent update.

That is weird. :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood