hey guys, so I've got an evo running froyo and since I've upgraded my droid x multi touch keyboard doesn't work anymore. What I liked about this keyboard was that if I was typing and wanted to go back to edit a word when I clicked on the word the suggestions would show back up

Is there another keyboard with this feature it was really helpful

Thanks!
    08-12-2010 05:29 PM
    anything?
    08-13-2010 05:30 PM
    What I liked about this keyboard was that if I was typing and wanted to go back to edit a word when I clicked on the word the suggestions would show back up

Is there another keyboard with this feature it was really helpful

Thanks!
    Swype.
    08-13-2010 06:49 PM
    I have swype and use it a lot actually but sometimes I prefer a keyboard for typing rather than swyping and swype isnt very good at that. I'm looking for something mainly with the feature that the droid x keyboard has where when you go back to a word all the suggestions show up again.

in swype the auto correct while typing is annoying because the window keeps popping up and when I want the suggestions to come back I have to press the swype key in the bottom left of the keyboard

is there anything like the droid x keyboard or maybe a 2.2 version of that keyboard around?

Thanks
    08-13-2010 07:35 PM
    So I downloaded the stock froyo keyboard and really like it and the way it makes word suggestions. Is there any mod of this keyboard that allows the suggestions to reappear when I click on a word that I have already typed?
    08-16-2010 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD