Is there an app like Viddy, Vine, etc, that allows saving the finished video (after filters, etc) locally on the phone?
    06-06-2013 09:50 AM
    Is there an app like Viddy, Vine, etc, that allows saving the finished video (after filters, etc) locally on the phone?
    Perhaps I'm confused about what you're asking, but my finished videos from both Viddy and Vine are on my phone or Tablet, depending on the device I used to take them. I think the "trick" might be to have an app that can find them. I use the Quick Pic app because it can show pics and videos that might seem to be hidden.

You can also sync to Google Photos and/or the Dropbox Cloud app. Then, anything that began in your camera is saved or backed up.

Now, I'd like to ask you and anyone else some things about Vine and Viddy if I may. With respect to Vine, it ALWAYS stops after initializing to record on my phone, so it never records and cannot be used. I have sent in all of the crash reports and contacted the developers, but nothing. I have a ZTE Valet Android 4.1 phone. Do you have anything to offer?

With respect to Viddy, it's more of the same. Whether I use my phone or my 2012 Nexus 7 Android 4.4.2 Tablet the processed video fails to upload. Viddy also cannot connect to Twitter and does not let you sign in with Facebook. The Viddy developers were quite nice until I had tried all of their suggestions and reported that it still was not working. Any ideas or experiences?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    12-29-2013 09:12 PM