Nexus 7 Tablet or Standard App for Music on Daydream

dabubbakin

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I've searched all over the internet and sites like this with no luck. Unless I'm just not looking correctly it seems nothing like this app is available. Maybe I've got the original intended purpose wrong for Daydream it would appear you can pull information from the device live. So why does a Google Music app not exist for Daydream? Is one available?
I would think it couldn't be too hard to integrate this information into a screensaver like appearance. I'm sure another app has thought of this already but I'm looking to use strictly GM.
The moment I realized this should exist; Working in my garage I used a simple aux to aux jack into a stereo while my nexus was propped up and charging. While a song or 2 would queue up on GM Radio I'll wish I knew what this song was that I liked. I'll have to tap the screen to pop up my Lock screen/GM Album and song.
Sure I could just leave the screen on but for a long duration I'm fearful of a screen burn. I always have crap on my hands as well and the ability to glance over and see and Album and Song info would be sweet.

So my question is. Is something like this available?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Umnik192

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone understand what s/he wanted? As I understood s/he wanted to see the info about the current song from the lock screen. Am I right?

Umnik192

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about GM Radio .. I think it depends on the radio stream. If they broadcast the playlist, so they will be seen in the lock screen as the current song.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34