Hi,

I have notes which are in my outlook droid client (Touchdown) which seem to sync with the Server through my company.

I am looking for another app which I can use so as to keep personal notes privately as not to be on a server but able to sync from PC to my Android.

Any leads to Accomplish this one would be greatly appreciated...I am searching as well.

Have a good one !

JD
    06-14-2013 10:43 AM
    Hi,

I have notes which are in my outlook droid client (Touchdown) which seem to sync with the Server through my company.

I am looking for another app which I can use so as to keep personal notes privately as not to be on a server but able to sync from PC to my Android.

Any leads to Accomplish this one would be greatly appreciated...I am searching as well.

Have a good one !

JD
    So you don't want the notes on any cloud base system but you want to sync them?

I use evernote but it syncs with the cloud so you can access your notes anywhere. All the note apps I have looked at either syncs through the cloud or dont sync at all and store it locally on your phone/tablet.
    06-14-2013 06:50 PM