Most similar to google Reader?

asdf12321

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.
With the end of google reader service getting nearer, I'm getting worried that I haven't found a suitable app to replace Reader on my phone.
I'm looking for a simple, minimal, straight to the point reader app that let's me survive google reader's shutdown by syncing from somewhere else (obviouly) but that it also has more or less the features of the google reader app. I need it to have the ability of me adding one widget per reed to my home screen so I'm notified when new content arrives. But the apps I've tried either lack this feature or are bloated with stuff I won't use.
In sum: anyone knows a reader app as similar as possible to Reader, that will work after the end of the month?
Thanks in advance and best regard

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Feedly just turned into a full replacement for Google Reader, not just an aggregator. Apps can use their API to connect to it.

You can use the Feedly app right now and it will connect to your Google Reader account and import your feeds. In the coming weeks, they will start using their own service and your feeds will be there already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37