ADW Launcher ?

Harkes2k

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Any way to make my default home (the stock home) not switch to ADW when i hit the home button? Its getting quite annoying as I am using both as a sort of work and play setup.. Thanks!

froyoYum

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
When you click your home button you should see a little check make that says use as default, and then select ADW launcher and that will be your default home from then on. To remove it go to applications>manage applications> ADW.Launcher and then select clear defaults. That way when you press the home button again it will give you the option of which you would like to use.

Last edited:

Harkes2k

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
The only problem is my stock home is not an option I can choose which is what I want.. I use it for work with all the contact widgets for quick dialing... Is there anyway to set the stock home as the default because I never see it as an option...

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
You could try Home Switcher.

I know with LauncherPro its what I have to use to open it. It lets you switch between the launcher app and Moto's stock screen. And even let's you set a default home app.

froyoYum

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The only problem is my stock home is not an option I can choose which is what I want.. I use it for work with all the contact widgets for quick dialing... Is there anyway to set the stock home as the default because I never see it as an option...

I'm not one hundred percent sure but maybe force close ADW and see if the stock launcher is up, if not maybe try out that home switcher app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay