Making a android game HELP WANTED!!

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to make an android game for years. I am very talented in art, very creative, and a little talented with technology. Every time I try to make a game I fail at the coding. Being good at art and being creative will not get me far at all. I was wondering if their was anyone out here that is good at the coding of games. I've got multiple different ideas with a few sketches, but what's the point in making a lot of sketches if you are not sure if it's going somewhere or not? I've tried a lot of different programs in making a game so i can have my models of my sketches but none have been easy enough for me to grasp. If someone out there would want to point me to a good program that was good for making high quality android games, that would be great! Otherwise if a person/persons wanted to help me in making a top market android game, that would be amazing!! If I get some help I can post pictures of what I have for an idea.;)

HELP WANTED!!

Thanks
Kyle

Sent from my STUDIO using Tapatalk HD

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to make an android game for years. I am very talented in art, very creative, and a little talented with technology. Every time I try to make a game I fail at the coding. Being good at art and being creative will not get me far at all. I was wondering if their was anyone out here that is good at the coding of games. I've got multiple different ideas with a few sketches, but what's the point in making a lot of sketches if you are not sure if it's going somewhere or not? I've tried a lot of different programs in making a game so i can have my models of my sketches but none have been easy enough for me to grasp. If someone out there would want to point me to a good program that was good for making high quality android games, that would be great! Otherwise if a person/persons wanted to help me in making a top market android game, that would be amazing!! If I get some help I can post pictures of what I have for an idea.;)

HELP WANTED!!

Thanks
Kyle

Nobody? There has to be someone out there! :confused:

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for but thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy