I have been trying to make an android game for years. I am very talented in art, very creative, and a little talented with technology. Every time I try to make a game I fail at the coding. Being good at art and being creative will not get me far at all. I was wondering if their was anyone out here that is good at the coding of games. I've got multiple different ideas with a few sketches, but what's the point in making a lot of sketches if you are not sure if it's going somewhere or not? I've tried a lot of different programs in making a game so i can have my models of my sketches but none have been easy enough for me to grasp. If someone out there would want to point me to a good program that was good for making high quality android games, that would be great! Otherwise if a person/persons wanted to help me in making a top market android game, that would be amazing!! If I get some help I can post pictures of what I have for an idea.

HELP WANTED!!

Thanks
    Kyle

Sent from my STUDIO using Tapatalk HD
    06-25-2013 09:33 PM
    I have been trying to make an android game for years. I am very talented in art, very creative, and a little talented with technology. Every time I try to make a game I fail at the coding. Being good at art and being creative will not get me far at all. I was wondering if their was anyone out here that is good at the coding of games. I've got multiple different ideas with a few sketches, but what's the point in making a lot of sketches if you are not sure if it's going somewhere or not? I've tried a lot of different programs in making a game so i can have my models of my sketches but none have been easy enough for me to grasp. If someone out there would want to point me to a good program that was good for making high quality android games, that would be great! Otherwise if a person/persons wanted to help me in making a top market android game, that would be amazing!! If I get some help I can post pictures of what I have for an idea.

HELP WANTED!!

Thanks
    Kyle

Nobody? There has to be someone out there!

06-28-2013 01:43 AM
    Thanks, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for but thanks for the help!

06-28-2013 02:08 AM