If any of you out there work for a company that uses Concur Solutions for expense tracking and travel booking, an Android App has just been released. This is great news on two fronts. Obviosly having the app is great, but the fact that Concur recognizes that Android is being so widely adopted that they felt the need to creat an app is also great. Now, if the Wall Street Journal would just get thier act together and create thier mobile reader for android I will be one happy camper. Oh, and Linked In too.
    marko358 likes this.
    08-16-2010 02:19 PM
    Do you know how to add a receipt manually? I took a picture of mine but there is no option to upload or attach it.
    08-16-2010 02:42 PM
    No, I dont. For my company, as long as you use the company card and the vendor is E reciept enabled, you dont have to submit reciepts.
    08-16-2010 04:41 PM
    No, I dont. For my company, as long as you use the company card and the vendor is E reciept enabled, you dont have to submit reciepts.
    That's how my company works too but for some reason airline tickets booked with my company card still get a flag stating that a receipt is required.
    08-16-2010 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD