What Droid App Is Missing?

ThinkingDroid

Banned
Aug 17, 2010
www.ThinkingDroid.com
We are developing Droid Apps and have 4 being released over he next month or so. We hope to have around 8 by years end.

The question we have is What App Do You Need? What's Missing From the App Store?

If we build your App, you (and 1 other) get it FREE...

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
i have a good one. how about an all in one contacting app. Something that could incorporate texting, emails, facebook, twitter, gtalk, etc (you get the idea). not all of the communication apps but the more popular and most used. if i had an all in one thing like that and it would give me notifications so that one i clicked on it the app would open and i would have all of my messages from different sources it would be amazing.

ThinkingDroid

Banned
Aug 17, 2010
www.ThinkingDroid.com
We have something close to that under development, but only email. Let me see what we can do on that front...perhaps you can select the networks to "activate"?

Sorry, if we take this on, you'll get it free.....I will keep you posted, thanks!

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
dude no problem at all. i think it would be amazing if once you installed the app you would get an menu asking which options you want available to be viewed everytime you open the app. this way it can install only what the user prefers and not have the file minimized to what the user uses. im probably throwing way too much out there that can't really be done but if it is, i think you guys could sell this easily on the market. nobody from what im aware of has done this yet and if you guys were the first then i think it would open the doors

RobFla#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
We are developing Droid Apps and have 4 being released over he next month or so. We hope to have around 8 by years end.

The question we have is What App Do You Need? What's Missing From the App Store?

If we build your App, you (and 1 other) get it FREE...

Would love to see a "cool" email app..one that shows a preview, pop up, i have found 2 or 3 on the market but nothing to brag about.....

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
A business contact app that will do the following:
* Take a pic of a business card and add the info to their contact information
* Link to appointments in the calendar
* Link to their contact info

I'd like to be able to pull up a business card or contact and see when I went there -- see all their relevant calendar events/appts and have attached or linked any relevant files. If it's already out there, I haven't found it!

kiolbasa1

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
How about a universal remote app? There are tons of remotes out there that can be programmed to just about any TV...can this be utilizied on droid?

c5sparkchaser

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
A database which uses a user-customizable form to input the values. I had a Blackberry for a while and used TrackIt: Custom. I can't find anything even closely resembling that for Android (specifically the Droid) in the Market, or searching the internet for that matter.

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
I would love an app for moms that would integrate calendar, tasks, grocery lists, household records, family's medical info, etc. When I had my iPod Touch I used an app called Intuition that was great.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk