01-13-2011 09:05 PM
85 ... 234
tools
    Menu/Preferences/Home screen Settings/Default Screen....change it from here...
    I had it from there... but the screen I use is the 2nd one in the list of 7. On TW you could add screens on either side of the homse screen, so the home screen is centered. My home screen is 2, so now I have 5 screens to the right of home. Is there a way to center it without removing and editing everything?
    11-28-2010 07:48 PM
    If you have 7 screens then make your default screen 4. That way you'll have 3 screens to the left, your 4th screen in the middle, and 3 screens to the right.
    11-29-2010 07:43 AM
    I think lp adds screens to the right, so you have to rearrange things yourself.
    11-29-2010 07:44 AM
    Im a noob here, converted from Blackberry Storm 2 weekes ago.

This is my 1st post! I am trying to get the Developers attention.

I bought Launcher Pro Plus on Thanksgiving morning more than 72 hours ago, love the program however my unlock code is not working & I have sent the developer messages as well as opened up a trouble ticket and have not recd 1 response from the developer.

This is truly quite upsetting!

Developer if you read this PLEASE give me a working unlock code or a refund immediately.........
    Dude, you're posting this on a Holiday weekend, give them a break.
    11-29-2010 09:11 AM
    Im a noob here, converted from Blackberry Storm 2 weekes ago.

This is my 1st post! I am trying to get the Developers attention.

I bought Launcher Pro Plus on Thanksgiving morning more than 72 hours ago, love the program however my unlock code is not working & I have sent the developer messages as well as opened up a trouble ticket and have not recd 1 response from the developer.

This is truly quite upsetting!

Developer if you read this PLEASE give me a working unlock code or a refund immediately.........
    Please be patient dxbill. Like already stated, it's a holiday weekend and people are very busy this time of year. Your best bet is to contact them directly if possible.
    11-29-2010 09:15 AM
    Please be patient dxbill. Like already stated, it's a holiday weekend and people are very busy this time of year. Your best bet is to contact them directly if possible.
    The developer for LauncherPro isn't american so I doubt the holiday would be the reason for the holdup.

Anyway, dxbill will probably have better luck over at the LauncherPro forums instead of here.
    11-29-2010 06:49 PM
    If your unlock code doesn't work, try disabling WIFI. I had to do that for my code to work.
    11-29-2010 08:30 PM
    Quick question.
    I recently upgraded my phone to MyTouch 4G. Anyway, when I am using "People" widget (Launcher Pro Plus), I can no longer add people to the list (via favorites in contacts). This is partly because T-Mobile lets you use its Fav App. Does anyone know of a way around this? How do I add people to my fav list on the "People" widget?
    12-03-2010 02:30 PM
    I have the calender widget that comes with my Droid X on Launcher Pro and the date never changes...still says Dec 1...anyone having this problem?
    12-04-2010 08:52 AM
    Got a ? anyway to just download the widgets?
    01-13-2011 09:05 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD