Help finding an organiser/sheduler.

sosolidshoe

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey, hoping you guys can help me out with something.

I have a high-function autism spectrum disorder, one of the "enjoyable" side-effects of which is that I deal with what I suppose you could think of as a sort of reverse-ADHD - I focus on things to the exclusion of everything else, to the point that a whole day can go by without it ever occurring to me to deal with basic day-to-day tasks. As I'm now a fair bit beyond the age where it's respectable to live with one's parents, I'm hoping you can help me to get my phone to, essentially, nag me.

I need an app that will allow me to set up a specific schedule for each day of the week, and then have the app constantly badger me with alerts to complete each task, ideally in a manner that becomes more insistent as time goes on, and which would require more than a brief moment of attention to mark a task as completed to stop said alerts(since it needs to draw my focus for long enough that I can't just dismiss it and go back to whatever I was thinking about beforehand).

The organiser apps I've looked into myself all appear to be set up around the idea of a person who will be putting in different items on a continuing basis, while I just want to set up a single week's schedule and have it repeat that over and over again.

Any suggestions are welcome, free software is obviously preferred.

Cheers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers