Am I the only one who appreciates Google Voice's VoiceMail?

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Seriously. It seems like everyone wants to throw this feature away.. I literally only use Google Voice for the voicemail. I can access it anywhere, I can access my missed calls and voicemail on any device by logging into voice.google.com... Its fantastic!

Im posting this because it seems, to me, that everyone wants to throw it to the way side, stating that Google Hangouts is going to replace voice..and strip the voice mail feature.. I can't see myself using an Android phone without GVoice's Voicemail. I actually read my VM, i can tell if its someone or about something i should actually call back about. (Im sorry its 1am and its been along day, pardon my vocabulary and grammar).

What are all of your thoughts?? Do you believe GVoice is worthwhile or not?

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Seriously. It seems like everyone wants to throw this feature away.. I literally only use Google Voice for the voicemail. I can access it anywhere, I can access my missed calls and voicemail on any device by logging into voice.google.com... Its fantastic!

Im posting this because it seems, to me, that everyone wants to throw it to the way side, stating that Google Hangouts is going to replace voice..and strip the voice mail feature.. I can't see myself using an Android phone without GVoice's Voicemail. I actually read my VM, i can tell if its someone or about something i should actually call back about. (Im sorry its 1am and its been along day, pardon my vocabulary and grammar).

What are all of your thoughts?? Do you believe GVoice is worthwhile or not?

I like it too for the same reasons as you. I hope it is here to stay, but I've seen people mention that Hangouts will replace it (I hope not). I think people can get frustrated managing all the settings and it can be confusing for friends and family trying to figure out what number to call or who is calling since caller ID doesn't show your name.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty