just installed bloo after everyone says its so good, problem is when i check the photos or my wall I get an error saying they don't exist?

EDIT: after fishing around the program I don't like it, never mind uninstalled it

IMO the best way to use facebook is on the touch website, your notifications get emailed to you giving push notification that will always open into the touch site.
    08-19-2010 10:23 AM
    I hated it too uninstalled after 20 minutes of use!
    08-19-2010 10:38 AM
    just installed bloo after everyone says its so good, problem is when i check the photos or my wall I get an error saying they don't exist?
    Yeah, that's the least of it's problems. Go here and click on all the links in the second post to allow Bloo access to some things and it will help out a bit. Bloo Discussion on Facebook

But you'll notice a lot of your friends' photo albums (and your own) will still tell you there's no photos or you don't have permission.

You'll also notice only your actual friends show up in Bloo's news feed. Any group pages, celebs...etc that only allow you to "Like" them (but not become friends with them) won't show at all in your news feed. For example, I "like" Rock Band, Netflix, Tosh.0, Comedy Central, Facebook for Android, some local groups for running and events (and about 50 other things), but none show in the news feed.

Makes Bloo completely worthless for actual News Feed items (i.e. the most important part of Facebook that people care about).

Still works good for chat and notifications though (since the stock app doesn't notify you for comments on your posts and a lot of other things, but Bloo does). I tend to use a combo of the native app, Bloo, and the Touch site. Wish they'd improve on the app (geez, the iPhone app already has the location feature announced yesterday built into it)
    08-19-2010 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD