Best Android Checking application?

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Im looking for a simple interface, that provides me to store my account information Checking, Savings, and Credit Cards( With limits as well) and password protected, and some sort of exporting/importing so In case of damaged device I can still have my records etc....any one recommend something they use that fits this?

Please In-box me what will work Id appreciate it

Mrfitz

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Mint has offered "realtime" info for a while if your financial institution is supported. Their support kind of sucks still but maybe it'll get sorted after a bit. They are quicken, so it's not like they are some little developer in a basement somewhere.

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Mint checks in and updates each time you open the app, not sure how much more "realtime" one can expect in a mobile financial app.

Anyways, Mint is excellent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all- I just want something simple that allows for checking, savings, wallet, and credit cards ( with their limits too) and allow me to add to them and back up myself not over air I don't want open floodways like that... I guess Im doomed for simplicity

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I like Mint a lot too! It seems to have trouble with my accounts which is getting annoying, but when it works for me it is fantastic!

Aaron C#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
pageonce does a good job as well.
you can even set it to email or notify you of changes to accounts. IT has a very large range of accounts and companies that can be added.
The only thing I wish it had is an actual checkbook register that links up with the bank like splashmoney does (did) on palm, winmobile, and bb

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all- I just want something simple that allows for checking, savings, wallet, and credit cards ( with their limits too) and allow me to add to them and back up myself not over air I don't want open floodways like that... I guess Im doomed for simplicity

Sounds to me you'd be more of a loot guy. It's nothing more than a simple ledger, really.

Aaron C#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Sounds to me you'd be more of a loot guy. It's nothing more than a simple ledger, really.

Thats the other piece I use with pageonce.

use loot to record transactions.
check pageonce to see what cleared
mark in loot once pageonce shows cleared.
Its a lot more work, but does get the job done.

RC46

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I have tested easily a dozen of the checkbook apps in the Android market place and I have found the best one for me is called "Easy Money". I highly recomend it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08