Hi there, I've been lurking the forums for a while, never registered until today, basically because I didn't have anything interesting to share. Until now, well I guess it is interesting.

Hi there, I started to work as a freelancer not long ago, and now I have my first app published at the Play Store. And I'm happy for that. I've been hired as freelancer by a company who wanted to launch a family tablet for developing part of the software included, so I made a kids launcher. So this is a huge accomplishment for me, at least now that I started to work by may own. It is a launcher replacement that can be easily switched off for your favourite regular launcher. I'd love you guys (specially parents) to try it out.

Hilights!

• You can turn your tablet/mobile in a family device by just enabling the app. It behaves as a launcher so it blocks most of the access to unwanted features (it even blocks the taskbar without being root, only in Android 4.0, 4.1 has disabled this).
    • Dads can filter which apps are available for their kids, so they can avoid them to access to unwanted apps.
    • It recommends new apps for installing (from third party at the Google Play Store), reviewed by the Cience Education Institue of the University of Girona (Spain).
    • The desktop, called MILAN Playground is an interactive environment, with a lot of elements that react and move by touching them, so the desktop itself is like a game.
    • Parents can protect the configuration with a password.

Here's a promo video (I made it too):

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....milanlauncher

In August, the app will use a paid unlocker available by then at the Play Store for adding premium features.

Thanks and best regards!

Some screenshots:

07-19-2013 09:09 AM
    wow this has a lot of potential!
    I know many people that would be interested on trying this one out, thanks!

07-23-2013 08:11 PM
    Thank you for the kind words!
    07-24-2013 03:04 AM