06-19-2012 09:42 AM
337 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Hmm...I've only had a single force close this morning (right before I posted that) after the issues last night, and now it seems to have largely fixed itself. Crazy self-healing mobile devices...
    Magic! Actually, 1.47 fixed a few things as well if you want to get that.
    09-22-2010 02:10 PM
    Hello Maildroidev... I downloaded the latest version in the Market but I did not notice Reply and Forward flags to be syncing with my IMAP account.

M
    09-22-2010 03:09 PM
    Hello Maildroidev... I downloaded the latest version in the Market but I did not notice Reply and Forward flags to be syncing with my IMAP account.

M
    I did not add reply/fwd flags yet. Also, when I do, I was not planning on it syncing with the server. There are too many different configurations for that.
    09-22-2010 05:00 PM
    I really like this app so far! I would like to ask for a all account mail widget and user defined mailbox colors. :-) Again awesome app!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    09-22-2010 10:57 PM
    Magic! Actually, 1.47 fixed a few things as well if you want to get that.
    The new version is brilliant. I have it checking all my accounts!

Can I turn the ad's off please?
    09-23-2010 05:35 AM
    I like this app and appreciate the hard work of the developer. Here's my naive question - How can I avoid the lag when I click a message and have to wait for it to download?

I have the account set up as IMAP but my primary goal is to have messages available for reading. Should I set it up as POP? If I do, can I have a local copy that is always available?

Suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
    09-23-2010 07:01 AM
    Hello Maildroiddev,

I have an issue that I would like to bring to your attention.

When using the Combined Accounts Inbox, I am finding that when the user deletes or marks all items as read, the individual boxes in the overview will not clear out the unread Astrix.

Thanks for listening,
    Meeks (Androinerd)
    09-23-2010 01:34 PM
    I really like this app so far! I would like to ask for a all account mail widget and user defined mailbox colors. :-) Again awesome app!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    Both on my list!
    09-23-2010 01:54 PM
    The new version is brilliant. I have it checking all my accounts!

Can I turn the ad's off please?
    As soon as I am out of beta!
    09-23-2010 01:55 PM
    I like this app and appreciate the hard work of the developer. Here's my naive question - How can I avoid the lag when I click a message and have to wait for it to download?

I have the account set up as IMAP but my primary goal is to have messages available for reading. Should I set it up as POP? If I do, can I have a local copy that is always available?

Suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
    I only download headers now and download body when clicked on..so a lag exists. The next version will change this and give an option to download the body.
    09-23-2010 01:55 PM
    Hello Maildroiddev,

I have an issue that I would like to bring to your attention.

When using the Combined Accounts Inbox, I am finding that when the user deletes or marks all items as read, the individual boxes in the overview will not clear out the unread Astrix.

Thanks for listening,
    Meeks (Androinerd)
    Yup, I know about this one.
    09-23-2010 06:44 PM
    Well, I've done the Froyo upgrade and loving many aspects of it.

During my "downtime" I saw that we jumped from 1.43 to 1.47. Yeehaw!

However, I thought that at 1.45 we were supposed to see the ability to download messages (POP3) and they would stay on the phone until deleted? I have 1.47 and when my laptop downloads the message off the POP3 server, it removes it from my MailDroid Inbox under that account. When might this be resolved?

BTW, I love MailDroid and REALLY appreciate all the work you are putting into it! Keep up the great work!

Scott

PS. How about at least putting a donation "link" in the Settings so we can drop you a couple bucks until you get an ad free version ready? Thanks!
    09-23-2010 11:31 PM
    - Suggest moving the about button from the account list to the menu. In landscape mode the row the button is on is the same height as the ad row and significantly reduces the number of accounts listed.

- I generally cannot scroll the account list in landscape mode on my Droid. Seriously I think I've only been able to scroll once or twice and I've tried across the whole width of the screen. The fact that the about button row (see above) and the ad row removes so much of the vertical space probably makes it worse.

- I've had several instances now where the new mail notification doesn't automatically go away. I have to use the notification clear button.
    09-24-2010 10:46 AM
    I am using K9 Mail currently & hate that the option to download mails upto a certain amount of kb does not work for POP3. I do not want to download the entire attachment.

Does MailDroid have an option to download upto xx kb that actually works? Or download only headers?
    09-25-2010 05:32 AM
    Yes it works but I never used it very long I load the whole e-mail.
    09-25-2010 09:19 PM
    Can someone walk me through setting up my outlook express email address on maildroid? It's asking for ports and etc. Is this something I need to get from man administrator?
    09-26-2010 11:25 AM
    Does MailDroid have an option to download upto xx kb that actually works? Or download only headers?
    Yes it works but I never used it very long I load the whole e-mail.
    Hmm, it seems to be available in future releases.
    I asked maildroiddev earlier and answer was
    Yup, was supposed to be in release tonight, but I commented the code out as I wanted to test it some more.
    So, let's wait for next version
    09-27-2010 06:24 PM
    Well, I've done the Froyo upgrade and loving many aspects of it.

During my "downtime" I saw that we jumped from 1.43 to 1.47. Yeehaw!

However, I thought that at 1.45 we were supposed to see the ability to download messages (POP3) and they would stay on the phone until deleted? I have 1.47 and when my laptop downloads the message off the POP3 server, it removes it from my MailDroid Inbox under that account. When might this be resolved?

BTW, I love MailDroid and REALLY appreciate all the work you are putting into it! Keep up the great work!

Scott

PS. How about at least putting a donation "link" in the Settings so we can drop you a couple bucks until you get an ad free version ready? Thanks!
    I had that on my plan for 1.47, but scratched it due to lack of complete testing time. Usually, I come up with a set of features for a release and then work from most complex to easiest. Sometimes, things have to get added in the middle that I did not think about and often things get scratched. This is still on my list to get done.
    09-28-2010 06:01 AM
    - Suggest moving the about button from the account list to the menu. In landscape mode the row the button is on is the same height as the ad row and significantly reduces the number of accounts listed.

- I generally cannot scroll the account list in landscape mode on my Droid. Seriously I think I've only been able to scroll once or twice and I've tried across the whole width of the screen. The fact that the about button row (see above) and the ad row removes so much of the vertical space probably makes it worse.

- I've had several instances now where the new mail notification doesn't automatically go away. I have to use the notification clear button.
    1. Yes, next release I am going to move it
    2. Yes, I am missing a scroll bar on the accounts screen. I know about this
    3. This is the only one I can't figure out yet. I do know some people also have this, but a majority do not.
    09-28-2010 06:02 AM
    I am using K9 Mail currently & hate that the option to download mails upto a certain amount of kb does not work for POP3. I do not want to download the entire attachment.

Right now, only the headers. The download of xx kb is actually quite complex (I have tried coding this already), but I do hope to get it done.
    09-28-2010 06:03 AM
    Can someone walk me through setting up my outlook express email address on maildroid? It's asking for ports and etc. Is this something I need to get from man administrator?
    You can email me and I can walk you through it.
    09-28-2010 06:04 AM
    Hi Maildroid !

Please help me with one question.

How can i view my attachs ? it impossible to view or download word ou any other attchs....

Many tks. Using thla last version, 1.47 on Milestone.
    09-30-2010 11:13 AM
    Hi Maildroid !

Please help me with one question.

How can i view my attachs ? it impossible to view or download word ou any other attchs....

Many tks. Using thla last version, 1.47 on Milestone.
    You can download it or just click on it and it should open. What is the error that you see?
    09-30-2010 02:24 PM
    Dont show any error.

I see the yellow attach symbol (clip) and click and NOTHING happens.....

All attachment this occours. Im using IMAP !

Where the option to download ??

EDIT: with pop3 ( gmail ) im be able to download. Only in IMAP its impossible.

Sorry my english.
    09-30-2010 06:49 PM
    Is there a way to delete messages out of the deleted items folder? I have tried selecting all and deleting, but that doesn't work.

I will ususally delete from the phone, but it is set to delete from phone only. If I try to delete by checking the message and delete (while in deleted folder), it says "flagged for deletion" but doesn't actually delete off the device.

I know I can't open the deleted messages after they have been removed from the server, but I just want to clean the headers out of the deleted folder.

Thanks in advance and thanks for a great app.
    10-01-2010 12:01 PM
337 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD