Hey guys are there any keyboards that will show word suggestions for words you have already typed when you go back and tap on that word?

The droid x keyboard does it but its not working on 2.2 yet

I've got an evo running froyo

Let me know

Thanks
    08-20-2010 05:46 PM
    I switch back and forth between the stock HTC keyboard and SwiftKey. The latter keyboard scans your text message history when you install it and learns the words you use. Then sometimes it can guess over half of the words in certain sentences. It's an awesome tool!

SwiftKey Keyboard Beta - Android app on AppBrain
    08-20-2010 07:51 PM
    You can go back and edit on Swype as well. I think you have to tap the incorrect word and then tap a button for alternate choices.
    08-20-2010 08:14 PM
    Yes that feature of swype works while you're swyping but not when you're typing. I personally really like swype but don't think it is such a good keyboard for typing.

The droid x keyboard does exactly what I am talking about where tapping on any word you wrote will reshow the suggestions for that word
    08-20-2010 11:46 PM
    Smart Keyboard Pro does this too plus it has an auto-text feature that takes big strings, I am really liking this one a lot and had tried SwiftKey beta, it was good but I didn't see that it had auto-text, which I really wanted.
    08-21-2010 12:54 AM
    Just gotta watch those suggestions to make sure those suggestions are the right suggestions being suggested.
    08-21-2010 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD