Looking for a widget that will allow me to control all of my wireless settings in one place. I installed Beautiful widgets but hate having 3 different things on my screen. Installed Battery Widget and it shows the battery life, tap it and it gives you the ability to turn on/off WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane, and display. This is almost what I'm looking for except to have the ability to turn the ringer off or put it in vibrate mode.
    11-20-2009 11:19 AM
    Looking for a widget that will allow me to control all of my wireless settings in one place. I installed Beautiful widgets but hate having 3 different things on my screen. Installed Battery Widget and it shows the battery life, tap it and it gives you the ability to turn on/off WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane, and display. This is almost what I'm looking for except to have the ability to turn the ringer off or put it in vibrate mode.
    You can try Battery Status. It is a battery widget, but when you tap on the widget it brings you to a screen where you can go into your system settings and change anything you want. I personally don't use it to change my system settings. For that I use Useful Switchers. It's not a widget though.
    11-22-2009 08:07 PM
    Quick Settings will stay in your notification bar (visible or hidden) and has access to what you need and more.
    11-22-2009 08:12 PM
    Do you do this based on the time of day. Try locale.

Trent
    11-23-2009 07:56 AM
    Or you can simply try the power control widget, but that does not allow you to switch your ringer to vibrate. Controls Bluetooth, wifi, GPS, rotation, and backlight.
    11-23-2009 08:01 AM
    Quick Settings will stay in your notification bar (visible or hidden) and has access to what you need and more.
    I concur. I love Quick Settings, if that's your focus. It also reports battery usage and memory status.
    11-23-2009 08:21 AM
    Or you can simply try the power control widget, but that does not allow you to switch your ringer to vibrate. Controls Bluetooth, wifi, GPS, rotation, and backlight.
    it doesn't control rotation, i think you're talking about sync.
    11-23-2009 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD