New Powerball App

ThinkingDroid

Banned
Aug 17, 2010
www.ThinkingDroid.com
We're posting this here before announcing this on our site! We are expecting a new Powerball as early as tomorrow...

Basically, you enter your powerball numbers from your ticket...you run the app the day of the drawing (or after) and the app will tell you how many numbers you have that matched.....

We have 5 others in development, we hope to release more details and screens soon!

If anyone is interested in this app, let me know and I'll let you know when it hits the marketplace

Tpain

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
We're posting this here before announcing this on our site! We are expecting a new Powerball as early as tomorrow...

Basically, you enter your powerball numbers from your ticket...you run the app the day of the drawing (or after) and the app will tell you how many numbers you have that matched.....

We have 5 others in development, we hope to release more details and screens soon!

If anyone is interested in this app, let me know and I'll let you know when it hits the marketplace

Sweet, I've been waiting for an app like this. Are there plans to eventually be able to just scan the barcodes on the tickets?

MW2 Madman

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Kind of a pointless app, easier to check your numbers against the site on your mobile phone. With multiple tickets its way too time consuming to put in every number. Unless you find a way to just be able to scan.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah, yeah, and the winning numbers too. For Megamillions as well (SHH - all of you - this is MY idea so I have dibs)!

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't play the lottery often but I would like to see this app simply notify you automatically if you won or not.

You input your numbers and simply get a notification after the drawing, no launching necessary.

This is one advantage of Android over other platforms, it seems to be able to just automatically do things without user intervention "easier."