so we all know that when we receive iphone videos through text they are blurry, but iphone to iphone videos through text come out extremely clear. Is there an app where maybe we can save the video we receive in text and play it in another app or something so that we can see it clearly? i hate having to ask ppl to email me their videos, or dropbox, etc. is there maybe an apk or some some sort of software tweak or something that can be done to view these videos clearly once and for all?
    08-06-2013 08:40 AM
    The videos are probably optimized for the retina display.
    08-13-2013 12:58 PM
    It's like that with Android videos to iPhones too. My mother has an S3 and the vids she'll send me of my little brother at football practice are always blurry on my iPhone 5. Well not blurry, but like pixelated and blocky...if you get what I'm saying.
    08-13-2013 09:42 PM
    Isnt it just compressed via text too much that makes it look this way. Maybe Iphone uses icloud or imessaging to sent it, not the carriers network?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
    08-14-2013 12:09 PM
    so we all know that when we receive iphone videos through text they are blurry, but iphone to iphone videos through text come out extremely clear. Is there an app where maybe we can save the video we receive in text and play it in another app or something so that we can see it clearly? i hate having to ask ppl to email me their videos, or dropbox, etc. is there maybe an apk or some some sort of software tweak or something that can be done to view these videos clearly once and for all?
    iPhone to iPhone is usually handled by iMessage rather than regular MMS.
    08-14-2013 12:10 PM