Hi guys.
    I need a favor: Now that Latitude is gone, I need another way to be able to track my kids' whereabouts.
    First, I need it to report all the time and automatically (unlike Glympse, where the user need to manually send a report).
    And, second, it needs to work on android and iphone, because my youngest has an iphone.
    Any and all suggestions will be really appreciated, and my peace of mind will thank you for it.
    Best regards.
    08-11-2013 03:07 PM
    Hi guys.
    I need a favor: Now that Latitude is gone, I need another way to be able to track my kids' whereabouts.
    First, I need it to report all the time and automatically (unlike Glympse, where the user need to manually send a report).
    And, second, it needs to work on android and iphone, because my youngest has an iphone.
    Any and all suggestions will be really appreciated, and my peace of mind will thank you for it.
    Best regards.
    For Android you can use the new Android Device Manager website to track your Android devices. Just open up the Google Settings app and enable it in the new "Android Device Manager" section.

I think Apple has a similar "find my device" service.
    08-11-2013 04:51 PM