Not sure if its just me but, i got the app Fring and when i try opening it it just shows the login screen and i sign on and it shows signing on constantly, I tried to uninstall it and install it again, now that i open it again it tells me i got no internet connection but I do have 3G, i can get into facebook and twitter with no problem just that fring doesn't think so, so just wondering, anybody having the same problem?
    08-24-2010 12:17 PM
    Not sure if its just me but, i got the app Fring and when i try opening it it just shows the login screen and i sign on and it shows signing on constantly, I tried to uninstall it and install it again, now that i open it again it tells me i got no internet connection but I do have 3G, i can get into facebook and twitter with no problem just that fring doesn't think so, so just wondering, anybody having the same problem?
    it stopped working for me as well ,it doesn even try to connect wonder whts wrong ...
    08-24-2010 12:48 PM
    it stopped working for me as well ,it doesn even try to connect wonder whts wrong ...
    hopefully its just a server issue bc i know i have 3g, not even on wifi it didnt work. i was able to open facebook and twitter and surf the web but fring didnt want to even connect so it should be a fring problem, hopefully it gets worked out soon
    08-24-2010 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD