i have an HTC EVO 4g. i am also under circumstances that involve other people (law enforcement of all kinds) wanting to "look through my phone".

i am in search of an app of some sort that can temporarily encrypt my phone with a simple push of a button, or hide my texts without the obvious need for a password (they will just ask me for my password and i unfortunately HAVE to give it to them)

any discrete way of making my texts unavailable or hidden or erased quickly would be awesome. unfortunately my phone is old so it doesnt delete as efficiently as normal phones and if i delete more than 5 texts in succession, the phone freezes and doesnt do anything

all suggestions welcome. and if u can suggest apps that are affordable (free) that would be even better lol

ness
    08-15-2013 01:50 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/search...ryption&c=apps

I did a search of the Play Store with the word "encryption" and came up with the results in the above link.

i have an HTC EVO 4g. i am also under circumstances that involve other people (law enforcement of all kinds) wanting to "look through my phone".

i am in search of an app of some sort that can temporarily encrypt my phone with a simple push of a button, or hide my texts without the obvious need for a password (they will just ask me for my password and i unfortunately HAVE to give it to them)

any discrete way of making my texts unavailable or hidden or erased quickly would be awesome. unfortunately my phone is old so it doesnt delete as efficiently as normal phones and if i delete more than 5 texts in succession, the phone freezes and doesnt do anything

all suggestions welcome. and if u can suggest apps that are affordable (free) that would be even better lol

ness
    08-15-2013 02:17 AM