Game Killer not Working with Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted Jelly Bean 4.2.2

JoshAndrew123

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy s4 and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer is one of the key reason why i rooted my device :':)':)':)':)'(

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Try going into your root app (superuser or supersu) and adding game killer to the allowed list.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

JoshAndrew123

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Scott I cannot really find it there.. It's extremely weird because the app does require root and yet it's not there.. :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

Rene Ong

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I have this problem too. It states "Root privilege is needed" when I had successfully rooted my S4. Have even upgraded to Super SU Pro yet have get Game killer working. There's no app permissions in the SU settings. :(

JoshAndrew123

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah exactly.. The same happening here.. Of. I find any fix I'll let you know but once you'll find anything do let me know.. :) cheers!

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've poked around and this is a big issue with users of Game Killer on your phone. It's probably something in the code. Report your issues to the app developer so they know to work on a fix.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

JoshAndrew123

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I guessed the same.. I'll try to contact the app developer.. But the problem. Is I don't know who the developer is.. Maybe I could find from the app it self.. Thanks a lot for your concern Scott.. Really appreciate it :)

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Try game guardian instead, it works far better. Unfortunately I can't provide it or link you to where to find it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Christian Lovick

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
EUREKA!!! I found a fix!!!!!! Happy Saturday everyone!!! I struggled with this same issue for about a week when I first rooted my S4. I'm a noob to the Android OS. YES! I've been and iOS'er since 2008! Got the new galaxy and was feeling naked, so I did some research on rooting, custom ROMS, etc... Just like you GameKiller would not work for me, it would say it needed root privilege and it would just crash. The past 48 hours I'd been trying to get unlimited $$$ on Galaxy On Fire 2 HD...and last night I finally did. I even got Freedom apk to work with this method.

I would like to share my experience also, and yes it is a success. But, I'd also like to let you know, I just started doing this. SO, listen carefully and pay attention to what you're doing. That's all I did. If I could figure this out in 24 hours. I'm sure a consistent Android user could do it with ease. But still, I'm in no way responsible for what another Android user does to their phone. So, whatever you do and whatever happens, it's at your own risk.

CHECK YOUR PHONE'S MODEL# TO MAKE SURE IT COINCIDES WITH THE CUSTOM ROM YOU'RE INSTALLING!!! The tutorial I'm doing is for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-19505 (Basically this is for the North American S4 with LTE). DON'T CONFUSE WITH GT-19500 (European Galaxy S4), it WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE. So, if in doubt, go to Settings>More>About device and check your model# and whatever else you might want to.

Device info:
Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
Rooted & Running XWUBMGA V1.4 WanamLite ROM via ADAM1.5 Kernel.

Info Link: WanamLite XXUBMGA V1.4 Android JB 4.2.2 Clean & Stable -

What you'll need:

1. A rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-19505, running (STOCK) JellyBean 4.2.2.
2. Custom ROM .zip File on external SDcard download files GT-I9505_WanamLite | Romcook.com
3. GameKiller V2.61 APK Zippyshare.com - Game Killer v2.61.apk
4. Copy Custom ROM TO external SDcard
5. A CWM recovery (I recommend Rom Manager. VEEEERY QUICK & SIMPLE!)
6. Backup your current ROM
7. Install custom ROM .zip file from external SDcard
8. Reboot (Don?t use the Root option from recovery (you don?t need it)
9. Now, install Game Killer V.2.61
10. ENJOOOOOOOYYYY!!!!

Screenshot_2013-08-25-00-15-13.jpg
Screenshot_2013-08-25-00-47-53.jpg
Screenshot_2013-08-25-00-49-27.jpg
Screenshot_2013-08-25-00-51-03.jpg

JoshAndrew123

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Dude I really appreciate your reply but I don't want any Rom I want the game killer to. Work on my stock rooted jelly bean 4.1.2...anyway to do that? :/

Christian Lovick

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Did you not read my reply? No, there isn't. If it worked on stock JellyBean 4.2.2, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Now, would we? Looks like you're ish outta luck until the dev decides to update it. Could take a while, since JB 4.3 was leaked recently. Unless, like said previously "Report your issues to the app developer so they know to work on a fix." Good luck with that! If you google "gamekiller not working with jellybean 4.2.2 ", you'll see 5 results, 4 of them are you posting on other forums. You finally got an answer, but installing a Custom ROM is the deal breaker? What I'm trying to say is "You apparently don't want it bad enough." You've been to from thread to thread and finally got an answer. Sorry it wasn't the one you wanted. I guess beggars can be choosers.

JoshAndrew123

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I did send an email to the dev but no reply so far... Is it possible for any developer on xda to code it in a way so it works for 4.2.2?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781